How to access Sales and Trends
Sales and Trends provides next-day sales, streams, and subscription data to measure the performance of your Apple TV Channels. To access Sales and Trends, you need to have the Admin, Finance, Legal, or Sales role in iTunes Connect. If you’re not sure you have one of these roles, check Users and Roles. If you don’t have access to iTunes Connect, learn how to set up your access.
Sales and Trends overview
The Reports section in Sales and Trends gives you access to compressed ZIP files which contain detailed data in spreadsheet format. Reports are available for specific days, weeks, months, or years. Daily, weekly, and monthly reports are saved for one year after they become available, and yearly reports are saved indefinitely.
Learn more about report fields and data, and how to download reports in the user guide.
Reports are available at the following times:
- Daily reports are available the following day.
- Weekly reports are available on Mondays.
- Monthly reports are available five days after the end of the month.
- Yearly reports are available six days after the end of the year.
Reports use the following definitions for periods of time:
- A day starts at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. in the time zone for a territory.
- A week starts on Monday at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends on Sunday at 11:59:59 p.m. in the time zone for a territory.
- A month starts on the first day of the month at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends on the last day of the same month at 11:59:59 p.m. in the time zone for a territory.
- A year starts on January 1 at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends on December 31 at 11:59:59 p.m. in the time zone for a territory.
Download Sales and Trends reports with Reporter
Reporter is a command-line tool that automates downloads of Sales and Trends reports and Payments and Financial reports.