Set up users in Apple TV Connect
Apple TV Connect is where you can check the status of your channels content. If you are accessing Apple TV Connect for the first time, follow these steps:
- Your account will be created by an existing Apple TV Connect user. An email will be sent to verify your email address.
- Click through the verification email to Apple TV Connect and create your password. If your email is already associated to an existing Apple ID, you will be asked to log in. If not, you will be prompted to create a new Apple ID.
- Agree to the Apple TV Connect Terms of Service by clicking Accept Terms.
- Go to the Apple TV Connect homepage.
Add new users to Apple TV Connect
Any user with an Admin role can create new users.
- Go to the Account tab and click the Add (+) button.
- Enter the user’s name and email address.
- Assign a role and then select the user’s country access. You will be able to change a user’s role or access at any time.
- Click Send and an email invitation will go to the user.
- After the user accepts the invitation, they can opt in to receive notifications about summaries of issues or missing high-priority items.
Remove users from Apple TV Connect
To remove a user you must have the Admin role.
- Go to the Account tab and click Edit.
- Select the user or users you want to remove.
- Click Remove Users and confirm the removal.
User roles in Apple TV Connect
You can assign various roles to users on your account. Apple TV Connect has five types of roles with different permissions that determine which features users can access.
|Task||Admin||Brand Page Manager||Status||Encoder||Read Only|
|Manage users and roles||•|
|View assets and issues in Component Status||•||•||•||Read only|
|View issues in Availability||•||•||Read only|
|Publish and edit content in Programming||•||•||Read only|